Re: xfree86 on a toshiba tecra 8200

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 10:16:06PM +0200, A. Demarteau (linux rules!) wrote:
> well, are you sure in can handle the 1400x1050 mode at all?
> If I remember a lookup on toshiba.com well, it only goes to 1024x780
> Maybe you'd better have a look there, there tech-listing gives some
> max-video tates, not the hsync.vsync info but the modes at least.
> I'll see if cyberblade themselves have some details.

Yes. I got the version with the XSVGA+ screen just for that
resolution. Thats the mode that Win2k was in when I first booted it.

I'm guessing you found the users guide in the tech support section?
Thats the printed book I have. They don't seem to have any further
information there.

But, I just found their CompuServer support formus which appear to
have a Toshiba rep that monitors
them. (http://forums.compuserve.com/gvforums/default.asp?SRV=Toshiba)
I'm going to post there asking about the frequency information
-pete

--
(peter.royal|osi)@pobox.com - http://pobox.com/~osi - uin#153025
your brain on life - http://fotap.org - incubating

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin, ~1784