Re: ATI Rage Mobility-P AGP2X Hardware Acceleration

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 11:54:40AM +0200, Søren Neigaard wrote:

I have a Sony Vaio with Ati Rage Mobility. I set up X and it works
just fine. But yesterday someone mentioned hardware acceleration for
the ati driver. How can I get dri working for the ati driver? I
installed tuxracer on my notebook and it was just horrible slow, I
guess one frame per second or something. Is there a HOWTO or something
to get dri working for the ATI Rage Mobility?

Best wishes,
Michael