Re: x-window-manager link

> Ohh... bummer.
>
> Here is what I get when I tried the command you suggested:
>
> There is only 1 program which provides x-window-manager
> (/usr/bin/X11/twm).  Nothing to configure.
>
> Now what????

apt-get install kdebase enlightenment

for "enlightenment" you can put sawfish, icewm, or whatever your favorite
K-aware wm is -- I like enlightenment because I already have scads of themes
for it.  Which reminds me, you can also get kde-theme-* deb's too.  See
aptitude or console-apt for a good listing... and in case you haven't heard
of those, they are packages too.  (In later versions, you may need to fetch
the package name "deity" instead of "console-apt".)

* Heather Stern * star@ many places...