help with lphdisk & restoring hibernation partition

I have a single disk partitioned into

/dev/hda1  -->  3905 MB boot
/dev/hda2  -->   78 MB swap
/dev/hda3  -->   115 MB hibernation partition (Type A0, IBM Thinkpad
hibernation)

When I run lphdisk from the command line, it reports:

Recommended partition size is 132 MB.
parse_table: Partition 1 overlaps with Partition 0!
Unable to parse partition table.

I'm trying to restore the hibernation functionality of my HP Omnibook 4100.
Can anyone help me with understanding what I need to do to get lphdisk to
work?

One person told me that I need to create a /dev/hda4 partition, but I don't
know how to get fdisk or cfdisk to create a /dev/hda4 partition.

TIA.

Mark