Dell Inspiron 7500 installation

I have a subj. with the following internals:

- Xircom CardBus Ethernet 100 + Modem 56 (Ethernet Interface)
- ATI Rage Mobility-P AGP2X

I have looked at sites concerning the Dell laptops, but I'm a newbie,
so could somebody please guide me on the following subjects:

Which network driver should I install during setup?

Which graphic card driver should I install during setup?

What setting should my screen be set to?

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
 Søren Neigaard mailto:neigaard@e-box.dk