New Notebook Intel Chipset (Almador/ICH3/E830)

Hello all,

I got a Sony VAIO notebook : PCG-GR serie.

This VAIO got the new Intel Chipset ICH3, and it seems that The Linux Kernel
(2.2.19;2.2.10) fail to get the IRQ of the device:
BUS:00
Device:1d
Functiun:2

It is the third USB hub of this chipset.

I tried [pcitweak -w00:1d:02 60 0x00000309] to write the IRQ,
Using [lspci] i can see that the IRQ is assigned but we i reload the module
usb-uhci the module said there is no IRQ...

Maybe I forgot something ? Refreshing PCI Bus ?

Does some one have an idea ?

Regards,

Pascal
____________________________________
Pascal BECK
Diagnostic Engineer
Diagnostic Team - VAIO Engineering
SONY Alsace
BP 77 - 68150 RIBEAUVILLE - France
Phone : (+33) 03 89 73 45 74
Email : pascal.beck@eu.sony.com
<mailto:pascal.beck@eu.sony.com____________________________________>

are addressed.
Sony cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly
the sender's own and not made on behalf of Sony.
(03)