Re: Copy/Paste in KDE

Unfortunately, that is what is failing. I have done this many, many
times before, having used Debian since 1996. This is the first time that
having the text highlighted has not caused it to be copied into the
Netscape clipboard.

Luckly, "middle click" works to copy into xterms. But unless the text is
copied by the netscape copy function, it doesn't seem to be imported at
all.

Any thoughts? Would the particular window manager I'm using matter? I'm
not even sure which ones I have on this machine. But I can easily make
sure that "olwm" is the only one available. Is there a way to tell which
one KDE is launching?

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001