Re: kernel 2.4.9 and pcmcia flash memory

one thing that I did that worked was:

in /etc/pcmcia/config, replace all occurrences of ide_cs with ide-cs.

someone on the list suggested that that *couldn't* work, as the ide chipset was/is on the cf card, however, it worked for me.

Though I think that I did add in pcmcia/ide support (poke around in the kernel config, it seems it was in an odd spot)

glen