Random crashes with testing on IBM T22

Hi
I got Debian testing running on my Thinkpad T22 a couple of months ago thanks
to this list and it has been working almost like a charm ever since :-)
The problem is that I am experiencing random lockups of the machine. The
machine blocks completely and the only thing I can do is to turn it off. There
is absolutely no response from the keyboard (the caps lock LED doensn't even
work!). Am I the only one experiencing this? It doesn't matter which app I'm
using at the time[1].

I'm using a custom 2.4.5 kernel with SGI XFS patched in. A journalised FS is
really nice on a machine that crashes every now and then :-)

[1]It happens most of the time in Mozilla or StarOffice, but that is where I
do most of my work.
--
Martin Skøtt
martin@z3n.dk