Xircom, ISDN and modem...

Hi there!

I have a Xircom RealPort 10/100 + Modem (REM56G-100)and the ISDN connection kit for it.
My main problem resides in the fact that ISDN does not work and I couldn't find a solution for it until now.

The card is detected as A Xircom CreditCard Ethernet 10/100  + Modem 56". I found it odd at first, but I find no inconvenient for it since the modules loaded (xirc2ps_cs and serial_cs) are the ones I need. The xirc2ps_cs module is for ethernet  use and the serial_cs for use with the modem.

When I used kernels 2.2.x the modem worked well, but I can't say the same with the 2.4 versions. Now (using 2.4.9) whenever I connect using the modem it complaints about a tty-ldisc-3 module ( I found an " alias tty-ldisc-3 ppp_async" line in /etc/modules.conf). What is the problem?

The main issue, connecting through an ISDN line, is, at least for me, a tuff mission. I know that the card is fully supported and I've read somewhere that the ISDN connection kit works as a serial device. But I just couldn't figure this one out. I must have isdnutils, right? Should I use setserial?

Can anyone guide me, please?

Thanks in advance,
Ricardo Diz

P.S. I'm using kernel 2.4.9 and pcmcia-cs 3.1.29