From: Eric Borton [mailto:eric.borton@uc.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 01:31 PM
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Subject: Getting Connected to the Internet

I have a desktop here at work and I would like to connect to the network.
I have a 3Com ethernet card.  Can someone show this newbie where to go for
newbie instructions.  If it something easy like typing in some command that
will take me through the process of configuration then could someone please
give that to me.

Thank You