Dell Inspiron 8000 and Geforce2go

Hi!

I'm having a problem. I use a Dell Inspiron 8000 (thanks for recommending it to me btw) with the 15" TFT screen and the 16mb geforce2go.

My only problem is the nVidia driver. I'm using XFree86 Version 4.1.0.1 / X Window System and the internal nv drivers won't work, so instead I'm using the vesa drivers. Suffice to say, this doesn't make full use of my hardware. Has anyone here had similar problems getting the nv drivers to work?

Thanks!

// Jonne