problem with battery charge on toshiba 100cs

Hi!

I am having problems with the duration of laptop batery. I bought a new
battery, and it only held full power for approx. 5 months, now it acts weird..
it drops to approx 20% than just dies - drops to 0% and works for an hour on...
I allways did a full discharge and only than a recharge and did the power
cycling (discharge, remove baterry, charge, remove baterry, charge). The laptop
is as said in subject Toshiba Satellite 100cs.

Can anyone give me any advice what I can do?

THX in advance!

Bostjan
--
[*] Boštjan Müller - neonatus@neonatus.net - http://neonatus.net/~neonatus [*]