Re: Network install over a 3c574?

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 12:00:29AM +0100, Richard Gaywood wrote:
> However, I've been scuppered because my 3Com 3ccfe574bt PCMCIA NIC needs
> the 3c574 driver, which isn't on the Potato boot floppies.

Scratch that, I just discovered that if you initise the PCMCIA you don't
have to load a driver for the net card, and now it works. I feel
slightly dim.

And look which sig quote my random sig chooser has given me. Sigh.

--
                                                    -=R=-
Web: http://www.fscked.co.uk                                      ICQ: 6654507