a little help for people with ibm thinkpad 600

Hi folks,

i have built and I'm building a website with the aim to help some people with their linux-boxes. It's a new site, so don't be disappointed if you won't find there a lot of stuff yet. But I'm working on it. I also won't promise the blue from the sky, because I'm not a professional.

There is also a special site where I have startet to list and describe my configuration of my IBM ThinkPad 600. The sound is still the worst problem unsolved.

If somebody has got a Miro GDM-1950 fixed-frequency monitor, you will also find some information for configuration.

the adress is: www.linux-services.net

Sorry! This mail is NOT a spam. I only want to tell people about this site and if somebody is interested in collaborating on this site, she/he is very welcome!!!

Have a nice day,

Bernard
IhrName@web.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de