3Com 3CCFEM556B and Testing

Hello all,

I'm currently running Debian testing with the latest kernel and pcmcia
packages loaded on a Toshiba Libretto 100ct.  I am trying to get my
3Com 3CCFEM556B multifunction card to work.  So far, this setup worked
effortlessly with RedHat and FreeBSD, but not with Debian.  Please help,
I like Debian so much more.....

When I issue `/etc/init.d/pcmcia start`, I get:
/lib/modules/2.4.9-586tsc/pcmcia/i82365.o: unresolved symbol isapnp_find_dev_R76S1deff
ds: no socket drivers loaded!
/lib/modules/2.4.9-586tsc/pcmcia/ds.o: init_module: Operation not permitted
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters
 cardmgr .
And when I issue `cardctl status` or `cardinfo`, I get:
no pcmcia driver in /proc/devices

I have tried both the default settings in /etc/pcmcia/config.opts and
settings that force the IRQ to be 10.

Ideas?

/paul