FTP/HTTP install using tulip_cb

Hi, folks; I was wondering if I could get a little assistance with my
machine -

My laptop is using a Linksys EtherFast 10/100 Integrated CardBus PC Card,
which is supported by module tulip_cb.  The trouble is, the installer
doesn't have that module on the list.  I can modprobe it, but since the
installer didn't do the work, I don't have the appropriate config files,
network utilities, etc. to get it working.

I'm planning to use that NIC to install Debian via an HTTP connection
through a web proxy.  There must be a way around this besides buying the
CD's... suggestions?

Marc J. Miller
Open Source Relations Engineer
marc.miller@amd.com