Re: how to install NT and Linux on a single large disk ?

Hi,

thank you for the response. I surpringly succeded in installing Linux on the first logical drive. I though it can't be done, since Linux /boot must be either on the first or last partition on the drive. It seems that is no longer true in the newer linux

best regards,

Ben