PCMCIA Card

Has anoyone tried getting a Panasonic SD PC Card Adapter working with Linux -
particularly Debian?  I have one that I use to read digital still images from
my camcorder SD/MultiMedia card, and it would be nice not to have to boot to
Windows every tim I want to do that!  I haven't managed to find anything on it
yet, but when it hooks up in 'doze it simply presents as another removable
drive, so I'm hoping that it may be compatible with another driver of somesort
- if I'm lucky!

---
Paul Tansom:    Talking to penguins can be inTUXicating, whereas
talking to windows is only 1 step away from talking to the wall!
---
Smoothwall firewall/router project: http://www.smoothwall.org/
Smoothwall project community contact: community@smoothwall.org