Re: dialing question

W is wait for second dial tone on some modems when the result codes
are set to X3 or higher. Look for a reference to the AT command set or
use something like minicom to connect to the modem and try ATD$ - on
some modems that will give you help on the dialing commands.

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@sectionIV.com
Texas Instruments            bradshaw@ti.com