Re: new kernel won't boot on tecra 8200
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: new kernel won't boot on tecra 8200
- From: "A. Demarteau \(linux rules!\)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 22:35:16 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.32.0108192049250.8590-100000@digriz>
On Sun, 19 Aug 2001, Alexander Clouter wrote:
> there is some nasty problem with the tecra, to the point where there is a
> dedicated debian boot disk for it. You need to find out what is different
> about the kernel on the tecra boot kernel to make you kernel work.
hmm, I have the full kernel-image from the 2.2.19 boot-disks, seems to
Where are these special-tecra disks stored cause I can't find them in the
ususal place for boot-disks.
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com