wvlan_cs & Re: pcmcia doesn't work any more
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: wvlan_cs & Re: pcmcia doesn't work any more
- From: David Joy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:50:20 +0100 (BST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.31.0108080946440.288-100000@arbor>
- In-reply-to: <20010808081308.A1569@Lagrange>
> You have to modify your /etc/default/pcmcia file to use YENTA instead of i82365 because the YENTA driver replace de previous cardbus driver.
> check well the yenta driver name and replace i82365 with this one.
Yes, that works - I just replaced i82365 with yenta_socket in
pcmcia.conf and everything works. Thanks.
The other thing is:
I am using an IBM High Rate Wireless LAN Card. Under Linux 2.2 the driver
module is wvlan_cs, which works fine. However, this module doesn't exist
under 2.4. Is there an alternative module I need to use instead?