RE: LCD sync rates

As far as I know all laptops use a 60 Hz refresh frequentie. At least
the ones I've seen so far.

-----Original Message-----
From: crit [mailto:crithanuel@yahoo.com]
Sent: donderdag 28 juni 2001 5:55
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Subject: LCD sync rates

Im having trouble finding what acceptable sync rates
for the lcd  on my thinkpad. all I have found from
IBM's site is res and color depth(800x600,8bit) but I
dont have a clue what freq ranges to use or try. basic
vga almost works but w/ 640x480 windows and such are
too large for the screen. I tried svga preset but it
did baddd and I ctr+alt+backspaced it ammediatley.any
idears where I could look to find this info? Ive tried
IBM,linux laptop guide,debian.org,yahoo search an so
far notta.

Do You Yahoo!?