Re: T22 modem setup / configuration with 2.2r3 installation help needed

On 19 Jun 2001, Randolph Kahle wrote:

> So - question number one is --> how do I know if the modem is
> working on the T22 and if it is not, does anyone have any tips on
> how to get it working?

I'd suggest to find out which modem is inside first. Then go to
mobilix.org and see if anyone got it to work or for more info. IBM
support page can definitely be helpful too (they happen to like Linux
:-)

Good luck,
Peter.

P.S. I got LT modem on my Toshiba laptop working 2 days ago. That was
simple.