Re: PCMCIA configuration under 2.4.x

mercoledì 06 giugno 2001, alle 12:46, CM ha scritto:
: On Wednesday 06 June 2001 08:44, Steve Dobson wrote:
: > Hi Debian laptop users
: >
: > Sorry to bother you with what I am sure will turn out to be a stupid
: > mistake on my part, but I have been unable to find any help in either the
: > Debian bug database or on the web.
:
: I too am experiencing the same problems, Steve. Hopefully, someone has solved
: this problem already. I have searched through docs and tried just about every
: module but cant get it to work either. If you do fix the problem I'd really
: appreciate a quick heads up on how you got it working. : )
:
: Thanks for your time,
:
: CM
:
Hi all,
	I solved all my problems using old pcmcia-cs modules. During
kernel configuration I left pccard unchecked. After kernel compilation
and installation I configured, compiled and installed pcmcia-cs modules
and everythink is going well.

	Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa e-mail: stefanocanepa@iol.it