Re: netenv and a fqdn

Hi

I had a problem with exim on my brothers server. I used the IP's mail-server
as a relay, but even though the logs said that the messages were accepted,
they never arrived. If I tried sending directly, the recipients server
complained about unknown domain-something.
I now switched to sendmail, which has an ip-up-script which reconfigures the
sendmail configuration and re-loads it when dialing up, maybe that will help
you.

Amir