Re: Problem with 2.2 installation, using Backpack CD-ROM (long)

#!/bin/bash
#
# mkd -- a script to create the device special files for the PARIDE
subsystem
#
function mkdev {
  mknod $1 $2 $3 $4 ; chmod 0660 $1 ; chown root:disk $1
}

I say that little bugger is your problem if I had to guess

On 05/17/2001, 1:02:23 PM, Joern Larsen <joernl@yahoo.com> wrote regarding