Re: WEP

> If the network.opts file doesn't identify the ray_cs module as
> having a key, then how do I find out what it is supposed to be?

the network.opts file is where you set your ip network settings, it has
nothing to do with wep.  you need to look in your wireless.opts file.
there you will see a bunch of statements, each one starting with a mac
addresss you need to match the mac address of your card to the mac
addresss in one of those statements and put whatever statements you want
there.

> Or, more to the point, how can I validate the claim that it does have
> 56 or 128 encryption.  And if it doesn't, is it any good at all?

personally i don't care about wep in the cards i buy, i certainly don't
care about better then 40bit web (because it's not a standard and doesn't
work between vendors).

as for validating what you have, i'd read the manual.

adam.