Re: WEP

Thanks all for the replies.
I've done the RTM thing and have one question.

If the network.opts file doesn't identify the ray_cs module as
having a key, then how do I find out what it is supposed to be?
Or, more to the point, how can I validate the claim that it does
have 56 or 128 encryption.  And if it doesn't, is it any good at
all?