Re: VAIO

 JRB> We are looking at purchasing a few laptops for the office, and are
 JRB> considering Sony VAIO's.  Does anyone have any experience with them
 JRB> running debian?  Potential problems?  Suggestions on models/addons?
I have F680K (PIII-700/Rage Mobility 8M/20Mb/192Mb RAM) with extra RAM
plugged in and it works great. I'm tracking testing and havent got any
trouble since install.

Install was made using potato floppies/basesystem, then I made my
sources.lst to look at testing and upgraded. So far - any troble.

--
	Dmitry Astapov //ADEpt (mail-to: adept@umc.com.ua)