Re: VAIO

hi! just a quick question...

i have a vaio myself (pcg-sr1k) and basically i am very happy with it
HOWEVER i did end up with a console the size of a stamp in the middle of
the screen! i've been trying to solve that awhile ago, but couldn't come
up with anything and basically i more or less got used to it (the
start-up routine looks cool even, hehe).

if this isn't anything *permanent* and there in fact is a way to get it
back to normal i would really appreciate if you could let me know!

thanks!

amael