xircom cardbus ethernet + kernel 2.4

Hi! I recently upgrade to kernel 2.4.2. I use a Xircom
Cardbus Ethernet card, but between 2.2.16 and 2.4.2
the driver's name changed from tulip_cb to
xircom_tulip_cb. I cannot seem to use it when I boot
into 2.4.2 (pump says "operation failed"), but I can
when I use 2.2.16. I do not really know what files I
should have edited, but I took a look at the contents
of /etc/pcmcia. Also, I applied the changes needed for
kernel 2.4 in potato that was announced in the
debian-devel list.

Thanks for any help, I'm really having trouble with
this.

Cya,
Jason