Re: Portege 7020ct

http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~krisrose/ftp/Debian/Libretto/bo/

Here is the link that I mostly used to get my libretto running Debian. It
is a little old but the idea is there.

> what if the hard drive is blank though... can i boot with a dos boot
disk
> and then bootstrap into the install ??

I would have thought so, or at least create a little DOS partition. which
you can claim back later. I have a small windows partition, and I booted
the install using loadlin from this, I could reclaim the space but having
a windows aswell is useful...