Re: XFree 4.0.2 and mouse on ibm X20

On Friday 06 April 2001 19:02, Bill Wohler wrote:
|   I'm using 4.0.2 on a Thinkpad T20 with a 2.4.2 kernel and both mice
|   (the trackpoint and the USB mouse) work fine. Here are the
|   InputDevice entries I use:

Hmmm.... Didn't work at first, but then I installed the devfsd since I use
devfs.  Strangely it made the mouse work. (Did not need devfsd with xfreee
3.3.6) I thought that all devfsd did was to make symlinks and premissions
right? Am I wrong?

Thanks.

--
Ole Sebastian Stein
osstein@stud.ntnu.no

``It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just
potatoes.'' - Life, the universe and everything (Chapter 24), D. Adams