Re: Problem installing Potato on Inspiron8000

Hi,

I'm a debian newbie and linux lightweight, but not for long!

Could you be more specific about how to use these files.  Not full
detail (I can RTFM) but just the next level or two of detail.  Also,
a sentence on maintenance issues would be nice, so when the kernel is
upgraded I don't apt-get away your changes?  (Typical newbie question
...)  I might also need to do kernel rebuilds for freeswan (which now
handles the 2.4 kernel) -- you've included all the kernel
configurations so that I can start where you left off?

Thanks,

Michael