Re: [newbie] [pcmcia] Getting my PC card running w/DHCP (AFTER installation)

Make sure the interface is there:

ifconfig eth0

Should show it existing.  If not, then that's the next problem.

Once it's there, make sure you have one of the dhcp clients installed
(pump, dhcp-client, dhcpcd), and add this to your /etc/network/interfaces:

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp

And you should be all set.

Aaron