RE: PCMCIA Ethernet Recommendation

I've been using a netgear fa410tx with absolute no
problems (once I figured out pcmcia and laptops in
general).  It's cheap and appears to be reliable.
It came with a 99 year guarantee (or was it life?)
It is not a cardbus card so it will go into any
laptop.  It might be a bit slow on 100Mbit networks
because of being only a 16bit card.  Works fine for
me.  YMMV
Check www.pricewatch.com for deals...  I got mine
at BestBuy for ~$50 with a rebate (forgot how much).

jim