Today's Challange

G'Day !

I need to install Debian on several computers.  However the twist is that the hardware on these computers is such that the only way to access the drives is by pulling the drive and making it the slave drive on a working Linux desktop computer.  (ie no floppies, no CD, no NIC, no Modem on computers being upgraded.  They are currently NT).

I have read the docs included on the Debian CD and they hint it is possible but do not offer specifics.

Any suggestions ?

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important than that !!!