Potato on a PORTA-PC P5-486/B&W

Hello,

I try to install a 2.2-system on such a laptop (a 486DX2 with 8MB
memory) but get thesh error messages after loading the root.bin
disc (the last lines several times):

Freeing unused kernel memory: 148K freed
VM: do_try_to_free_pages failed for kswapd

Can anyone tell me what can be wrong? I use the rescue.bin disc from
safe. Are 8MB not enough for this version?

Thanks.

--
                                                          \____ __
Dieter Faulbaum                                               o/  \