Re: X setup roadblock

Hello Paul

I have a Sony Picture book also (PCG-C1F), and use the XF86Config from
this web site:

http://www.remote.org/jochen/projects/vaio/index.html

It works fine with my laptop at 1024x480, so maybe worth ago for you,
thats if it is any diffent to the one you are using now.

Simon

--
Simon Rowe
email:  sjrowe@ewor.co.uk