Re: Friendliest Laptop??

This is just my opinion.  There are several portable computer categories.
Mainly laptops, pda's and Thinkpads.  I firmly believe the best portable
computers you can buy are the Thinkpads.  You get what you pay for.  I
have worked on Dells, Compaqs, Microns, Gateways, Powerbooks, Toshibas,
Acers, TIs, and IBM Thinkpads.  Once you have a Thinkpad, everything else
is just a laptop.