Re: laptop boot image?

I not sure what the problem is but when I needed to install on my T
2130cs, I copied the base install files to a DOS partition . The
rescue/install disk will mount the DOS partition. Once that is done you
can install the base system and load the the driver modules for your
cdrom.

On 03/06/2001, 7:11:16 AM, Bostjan Muller <neonatus@neonatus.net> wrote
regarding Re: laptop boot image?:

http://neonatus.net/~neonatus
> For my PGP key finger: neonatus@neonatus.net, RSA id: 0x90178DBD, ICQ
#:7506644
>     Celular: +386(0)41243189, Powered by Debian GNU/LiNUX , Student of
VFUL