Re: pcmcia sound card?

For cd-rom support I have a back pack cd-rom And now know how to get
paralle port devices to work . I intend post a progress report on my
travails. As to the sound card check out www.pricewatch.com for a list of
dealers on all kinds of computer equipment. Greetings from the american
southeast.
							73's
							kf4uwl

On 03/02/2001, 11:53:27 AM, Bostjan Muller <neonatus@neonatus.net> wrote
regarding pcmcia sound card?:

> Hi!

> I'd really like to buy a PCMCIA sound card for my toshiba satellite 100cs
> laptop, which is running Debian GNU/Linux, but I cannot seam to find any
> companies in Slovenia, Austria, Italy or Germany which sell these cards,
I am

http://neonatus.net/~neonatus
> For my PGP key finger: neonatus@neonatus.net, RSA id: 0x90178DBD, ICQ
#:7506644
>     Celular: +386(0)41243189, Powered by Debian GNU/LiNUX , Student of
VFUL