ATI Mach64 and X4?

  Sorry if I'm the 1000st who's asking this question. I'm running
woody on an HP Omnibook 4150B with a "ATI Mach64 LM rev 100" (at least
thats what XFree says) and I can't get any of my external screens to
work. XFree is only starting if I switch back to the TFT and after
start I can go back to the screen. But 60Hz and 1024x768 :((

And has someone an answer problem? How to switch between different
configurations for different screens. So one at home and another one
at the office and so on?

Geometric shapes are  the easiest. Fractals are simple.  But after the
Fractals the real mess starts.                 -- Benoit B. Mandelbrot