Re: IBM Thinkpad A21p

I have a IBM Thinkpad A20m and its the perfect notebook for me.  Its
running Debian 2.2 Potato.  Stay away from the 3com network interface,
I know my A20m uses an Intel EtherPro 10/100 and it works perfect.  I
am not sure if Intel EtherPro 10/100 = EtherJet.  If you go to the
IBM web site they have detail technical specs.  Also a good way to
guarantee Linux Compatibility is to pick the Thinkpad model with linux
preinstalled.  The screen is incredible and I have an older model!  Thinkpads
are expensive but worth the investment.

Thus spake Andrew McMillan (andrew@catalyst.net.nz):

--
Todd V. Rovito