Re: XF4.02 SiliconMotion driver hanging my ASUS 7300

Hello,

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001, Sebastian Schaffert wrote:

> Yes, I have the same laptop and the same problem with all 4.0 versions I tried.
> I submitted a bug report to XFree86 about 2 or 3 months ago, but didn't get an
> answer yet.

It works on my 7300 with 4.0.2 and the siliconmotion driver. If you want
i'll send you my config. But, there are some bugs in the driver, sometimes
the screen isn't redrawed correctly and the server crashes
sometimes. Maybe it's because i'm using framebuffers for my console.

Greetz,
Jo