Lawyer too expensive?? Solution PPL

To whom who may concern,

We just went "dotcom" with Prepaid Legal and anticipate EXPLOSIVE GROWTH because of it. Now, you may or may not be interested but doesn't it make good sense to at least check it out?

Click on www.prepaidlegal.com/go/gillespineautl and view the movie. It will take only a few minutes. A few minutes now that might just change your life forever. You owe it to yourself and your family to check this out thoroughly.

I really do not want you to miss out on this. If it doesn't get you excited - then check your pulse. Seriously, give me a call and tell me what you think.

Thanks!

Gilles Pineault

(250) 384-4021

inuchan2@home.com