RE: hisax parameters needed!

I already checked this textfile, but my modem is not there..... :-((

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: A. Demarteau (linux rules!) [mailto:linux@disnet.demon.nl]
Verzonden: vrijdag 16 februari 2001 20:46
Aan: Jan van Veldhuizen
CC: 'Debian-Laptop (E-mail)
Onderwerp: Re: hisax parameters needed!

have a look in /usr/src/linux/Documentation/README.hisax (provided you
have the kernel-sources somewhere ofcorurse).
All supported cards are right in here with there specific paramters (if
any are needed)
Be wanred though, form my experience isdn is a big pain in the ass to
setup and maintain, be wanred for stainge things like connection getting
asseblished and dropped again with no immediately apperent reasons.
Then again, once it works, it does fine.