SUCCESS: Linksys Cardbus Ethernet (PCM200 v.2)

Hello,

I've recently posted some critique of Linksys PCMCIA hardware and
advertising, so I'm trying to share a positive experience today.

Despite seeing skeptical messages on this list about Cardbus support but I
got a brand new Linksys Cardbus Ethernet (PCM200 v.2) and got it working
very easily, using the advice on
http://www.tux.org/hypermail/linux-tulip/2001-Jan/0066.html.

To be a good citizen, I thanked Linksys for their Linux support page and
sent them some updates for it. I hope they'll keep the Linux support going.

Best,
Petr