HP Pavilion N5270 (info requested)

Before I asked, I looked at the Archives. I've also checked the Laptop
HOWTOs at linux.org, and I've looked at the Linux laptop resource page
(http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop/), neither of them has
anything on the model I have. After looking for the information on my own,
I am going to ask the clueful of the list.

Has anyone had any experience, good or bad, with the HP Pavilion N5270 and
Debian?

I want to install Debian, with VMWare and Windows 98. I have a software
that I need to do my job that only runs under Solaris and Windows. I've
decided to go with the windows option so I can play certain games, and DVDs.

Thank you in advance
Chris